Most of the other officers had other plans for this holiday weekend, so we carried one for the team and went to another event this busy weekend, a celebration of the Kyrgyz Republic's national day
. It was at the Oberoi
, a very nice hotel with great food.
I am thinking about joining the foreign service (testing in Nov.) and your blog has been real helpful to me in what to expect. Could I ask you some questions about the process?
Yes, please send your questions my way.
If you have questions, others definitely have the same ones, so I would love to answer them as best as I can.
Okay, in no particular order:
1. How did your husband prepare for the written exam?
2. Does scoring high on the written exam help your overall score, or is it just pass/fail?
3. What was the oral part like? What is the grading rubric?
4. How hard was the language telephone exam? What kinds of things did they ask?
5. Your husband got into an A-100 class right away, do you know his total score that put him there?
That's alot, but these questions have been keeping me up.
Thanks for the questions. I will post answers in the next day or two.
Post a Comment